Thursday, July 31, 2008

karadare

I am going to the sea by night train tonight. I am going to a beach that's a fourty five minute walk from the nearest inhabitant. It is the last untouched piece of sea coast left and it will be developed within the next two years. Dolphins, swans, nude beach... should be interesting. Anyway, camping on the beach, eating only what we bring, drinking only what we bring. I'm sick as hell, but maybe the relaxation will do me some good. that and the questionable over-the-counter antibiotics.... what a strange country this is.

But the moral of the story is I won't be back until the night of the 5th and I will have no contact with the outside world (except cell phone if there is some emergency) so if you don't hear from me, you know why.

Chow- wish me happy dolphins, friendly sharks and beautiful sunrises! And ... you know... tolerable sun burns. (Nude beach... hmmm)

Chow

1 comment:

EvilPenguinShan said...

yay for the sea! hope your last week is a blast. see you soon. <3